Group Support – It’s Not Just You
Break the isolation and find your people
Feeling like you are the only one to struggle in your relationships can be an isolating and lonely experience.
Many people struggle with setting healthy boundaries in their relationships. Sharing the journey makes the load feel lighter.
Registration is now open for the next cycle of Walking on Eggshells - Now with TWO times to choose from!
*All individual and group sessions are currently being provided through telehealth.*
Walking on Eggshells is a group for people who share these kinds of experiences:
- I love my family, but I get sucked into their drama.
- I want to feel confident, assertive, and independent, but I.....don't.
- I walk a tightrope to keep everyone happy, but no one does that for me.
- I say yes to everything because saying no makes me feel too guilty.
- I was raised in an emotionally abusive environment, and I feel really alone in that.
If these sound familiar, Walking on Eggshells may be the group for you!
Walking on Eggshells can help you:
- Make decisions that work for you
- Say no with love and without guilt
- Feel more assertive and self-confident
- Understand what triggers guilty feelings and choose new ways to respond
- Feel less obligation and guilt
Come participate in a group where you can give and receive support, connect with others who can relate to your experiences, and finally find your people.
The next cycle Walking on Eggshells will be offered as a daytime OR evening group.
Tuesday evening group: Participants will meet on Tuesdays from 7-8:30pm beginning September 8.
Thursday evening group: Participants will meet on Thursdays from 7-8:30pm beginning September 10.
The group runs for six (6) weeks, concluding October 13 for the evening group and October 15 for the daytime group.
Group investment is $50 per session. Please specify if you would like to join the Tuesday or Thursday evening group!
Each group is capped at 5 participants, so contact me today to schedule your group intake!
You've got options
Not sure if a group is the right fit? Not to fear, there's another choice! Walking on Eggshells will also be periodically offered as a one-day workshop for those who are group-averse or simply unable to commit to six weeks at a time.
Schedule a consultation today
You can change your relationships, and you don't have to do it alone. Contact me today to register for the group or be notified of the next workshop date. You can call me at 267-587-6698 or email me at [email protected] for more information about your options.
Frodo wouldn't have gotten the Ring to Mount Doom without his companions. Your journey could be easier with a supportive group who really gets it.