Group Support – It’s Not Just You
Break the isolation and find your people
Feeling like you are the only one to struggle in your relationships can be an isolating and lonely experience.
You’re aware that some things aren’t quite right in your relationships, but you don’t know quite what to do about that. You feel like you have to walk on eggshells to keep the peace, but when you try to talk about it you get a blank stare (or worse).
Many people struggle with setting healthy boundaries in their relationships. Sometimes sharing the journey makes the load feel lighter.
Registration is now open for the Spring 2020 cycle of Walking on Eggshells!
Walking on Eggshells is a group for people who share these kinds of experiences:
- I love my family, but I get sucked into their drama.
- I want to feel confident, assertive, and independent, but I.....don't.
- I walk a tightrope to keep everyone happy, but no one does that for me.
- I say yes to everything because saying no makes me feel too guilty.
- I was raised in an emotionally abusive environment, and I feel really alone in that.
If these sound familiar, Walking on Eggshells may be the group for you!
Walking on Eggshells can help you:
- Make decisions that work for you
- Say no with love and without guilt
- Feel more assertive and self-confident
- Understand what triggers guilty feelings and choose new ways to respond
- Feel less obligation and guilt
Come participate in a group where you can give and receive support, connect with others who can relate to your experiences, and finally find your people.
Walking on Eggshells will meet on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 pm. The group begins on March 4 and runs for six (6) weeks.
Group investment is $55 per session if you choose to pay weekly, or a discounted rate of $300 for the entire 6 weeks if you choose to pay upfront.
This group is capped at 6 participants, so contact me today to schedule your group intake!
Come test out some of my favorite exercises in The Gaslighting Recovery Workbook!
You will learn:
- How to recognize gaslighting in relationships
- How to develop self-compassion as a gaslighting survivor
- How to protect yourself from gaslighting in the future
When: Saturday 2/21/2020 from 9 am-12 pm
How much: $90 per person
Where: 501 Washington Lane, Suite 206
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Space is limited! Contact me today to reserve your space.
You've got options
Not sure if a group is the right fit? Not to fear, there's another choice! Walking on Eggshells will also be periodically offered as a one-day workshop for those who are group-averse or simply unable to commit to six weeks at a time.
Schedule a consultation today
You can change your relationships, and you don't have to do it alone. Contact me today to register for the group or be notified of the next workshop date. You can call me at 267-587-6698 or email me at [email protected] for more information about your options.
Frodo wouldn't have gotten the Ring to Mount Doom without his companions. Your journey could be easier with a supportive group who really gets it.