Group Support – It’s Not Just You
Break the isolation and find your people
Feeling like you are the only one to struggle in your relationships can be an isolating and lonely experience.
Many people struggle with setting healthy boundaries in their relationships. Sharing the journey makes the load feel lighter.
Registration is now open for the next cycle of Walking on Eggshells!
New fall dates: October 12 through December 7, 2022 (no group Thanksgiving week)
*Group sessions are currently being provided through telehealth.*
Walking on Eggshells is a group for people who share these kinds of experiences:
- I love my family, but I get sucked into their drama.
- I want to feel confident, assertive, and independent, but I.....don't.
- I walk a tightrope to keep everyone happy, but no one does that for me.
- I say yes to everything because saying no makes me feel too guilty.
- I was raised in an emotionally abusive environment, and I feel really alone in that.
If these sound familiar, you are in the right place.
Walking on Eggshells is an 8-week therapy group that can help you begin to:
- Make decisions that work for you
- Say no with love and without guilt
- Feel more assertive and self-confident
- Understand what triggers guilty feelings and choose new ways to respond
- Feel less obligation and guilt
Frodo wouldn’t have gotten the Ring to Mount Doom without his companions. Your journey could be easier with a supportive group who really gets it.
Walking on Eggshells will meet on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30pm beginning October 12, 2022 and concluding December 7, 2022 (*No group Thanksgiving week).
Group investment is $60 per session and group members must commit to all 8 sessions.
Space is limited, so contact me today to register!
You've got options
Not sure if a group is the right fit? Not to fear, there's another choice! Walking on Eggshells will also be periodically offered as a one-day workshop for those who are group-averse or simply unable to commit to six weeks at a time.
Schedule a consultation today
You can change your relationships, and you don't have to do it alone. Contact me today to register for the group or be notified of the next workshop date. You can email me at [email protected] for more information about your options.
Frodo wouldn't have gotten the Ring to Mount Doom without his companions. Your journey could be easier with a supportive group who really gets it.