Group Support – It’s Not Just You
Break the isolation and find your people
Feeling like you are the only one to struggle in your relationships can be an isolating and lonely experience.
You’re aware that some things aren’t quite right in your relationships, but you don’t know quite what to do about that. You feel like you have to walk on eggshells to keep the peace, but when you try to talk about it you get a blank stare (or worse).
Many people struggle with setting healthy boundaries in their relationships. Sometimes sharing the journey makes the load feel lighter.
For the first time ever, Walking on Eggshells is being offered as a one-day workshop!
Join me on December 8, 2018 for a one-day workshop version of this wonderful support group. We will explore several topics related to narcissistic and emotionally immature relationships, including:
- Growing up with emotionally immature or narcissistic parents and how our families shape us
- Family trauma and how it affects multiple generations
- Love, grief, and anger in close relationships
- Setting boundaries in tricky relationships
If you want to connect with others who get your story, deepen your understanding of your own family patterns, and go into the holidays feeling more prepared...this workshop is for you!
Contact me today to reserve your spot at the inaugural Walking on Eggshells Workshop.
Saturday December 8 from 9am-4pm
The Center for Family Empowerment, 602 Willow Street, Jenkintown, PA 19046
- Early bird registration (prior to November 10) $220
- Standard registration (November 11 through November 30) $250
- 11th hour registration (December 1 through December 5) $265
You are not alone
Group therapy is an opportunity to join together with others who have experienced what you have. Walking on Eggshells is a group for people who share these kinds of experiences:
- I love my family, but I get sucked into their drama.
- I want to feel confident, assertive, and independent, but I.....don’t.
- I walk a tightrope to keep everyone happy, but no one does that for me.
- I say yes to everything because saying no makes me feel too guilty.
If these sound familiar, Walking on Eggshells may be the group for you!
Give and receive support
Group therapy is a place where you can give and receive support from people who get it. People who understand what it’s like to be in your shoes. People who are on a journey to healing, just like you.
Walking on Eggshells can help you:
- Make decisions that work for you
- Say no with love and without guilt
- Feel more assertive and self-confident
- Understand what triggers guilty feelings and choose new ways to respond
- Feel less obligation and guilt
Frodo wouldn’t have gotten the Ring to Mount Doom without his companions. Your journey could be easier with a supportive group who really gets it.
Schedule a consultation today
If you want to change your relationships and join with others on the same path, contact me today to learn more about this wonderful group. Call me at 267-587-6698 or email me at [email protected] today.